We are an AIR (Authorized Internet Retailer) and CDD (Certified Diamond Dealer) with Upper Deck which means that we are authorized by Upper Deck to sell all their newest products as well as older one’s. We also carry other brands like Panini, In The Game, Leaf, Topps & more. We do group breaks for all companies and try to do various sports but our main sport is Hockey.
We are the leader in Hockey Group Break/Case Breaks and have done over 6000 group breaks.
Group Break Information & FAQ
PayPal is the main form of payment accepted. For every group break we keep a visible thread on our website to keep track of who has the spots in each break and to keep track of payments.
All group breaks are done live on Breakers.TV for you to watch. Each group break has a scheduled time. They are also recorded for YouTube so you can watch the break at your own convenience (Click Here For Our YouTube Channel)
Once the break is over, the cards will be divided up into teams and shipped/picked up to the appropriate members that have those teams.
– We ONLY use the address listed in your profile here on C&C. NOT your paypal address but please when possible make sure they match. We will not ship high value packages to someone with an unconfirmed paypal address.
– If you move or your address in your profile changes you MUST notify us of the change or else it will be shipped to your old address. (Info is saved in our shipping system).
– If you incorrectly do either of the last two points, we are not liable for lost items although we will do everything we can to recover your package within reason.
2.) You must notify us of claiming your spot. Do not simply just send payment. We may skip it thinking the payment was for something else. Either PM Brad on the site or on Breakers.TV (when we’re live) or reply to the break thread.
– The Scheduled Break time in each thread is more so a deadline for payments. Despite the actual start time of the GB, if payment is not received by said time, we reserve the right to forfeit your spot.
– In the event of a pre-ordered case GB, we may have payment deadline set several days prior to release date. Same rules apply.
3.) After you have claimed your spot, you have committed. If you back out or do not pay by the break deadline, your spot will be forfeited and one
strike will be levied against you. 3 Strikes and you are no longer allowed to participate in GB’s. (This applies for bounced echecks as well)
4.) Trading of teams will take place immediately before the break after the randoms. 5 minutes will be allocated. (Sometimes more time will be allocated for higher End GB’s)
5.) Base is not sent with the GB hits (Cup, Ultimate and most higher end products, base will be sent). We do have the option to send extra but it is at an additional cost. Cost depends on number of boxes in the break.
6.) Tracking is offered on any spot, please contact us immediately after the break if you would like it and we will get an exact shipping cost for you.
– Instead of a fixed price for the break, each team will have their own price. EX : Pitts – $70, Tor – $30 and so on.
– Members are to post in the break thread what team they want.
– Once all 30 teams are taken, the break will start.
This type is where every person in the break is randomly assigned a team (via random.org). Then throughout the break every card pulled of each team will go to the person that they belong to (ex: if you draw Toronto Maple Leafs, all cards opened of them are yours.) There is a 5 minute window prior to each break that we allow you to trade teams amongst other group break members.
Same as team style except for the Team selection process.
Here is how the selection process works.
– After the break is full and all spots are paid, we random all the spots to determine the draft order.
– After the draft order is determined, the picking process begins on Breakers.TV. You can pick whichever team you like as long as they are still available at your pick.
– We will go in order from 1-28 based on the random. Whichever 2 Teams do not get picked will be randomized to 2 people in the break before the break starts.
– If you can not be present on Breakers.TV during the draft, you have 2 options:
– 1.) Trust us to pick best team available (in our opinion).
– 2.) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your list of teams in order. We will pick based on your position and the top team you want that is still available.
‘See Team Draft’ – Difference is that the break will be split in two and the draft order will flipped for the second part.
– Example: Dan has first pick in the first part of the break, he will have the last pick in the second part of the break.
This is done in a very similar fashion to pro-sports entry drafts, only snake style. Once the break is full, the boxes are broken and immediately following the draft order is determined via random.org. Whoever lands on top, gets first pick of whichever card they would like from the break, 2nd gets to pick from what’s left, so on and so forth until there are no cards remaining. Snake style means whoever has last pick in the first round, gets first pick in the second round of drafting.
‘See Team Style’ – One difference is that it is broken down by NHL division not team. Central, Atlantic. etc…..
– No dead teams in this break or free spots.
– Primarily used for ITG case GB’s (I.e. H&P, BTP etc…)
– Number of spots varies
– Hits are determined by labeling everyone’s name onto a decoy or business card and shuffling them prior to the break. As the break is happening whoever has their name on top of the stack will be getting the next Game Used or Auto card pulled and all inserts leading up to it. Once the hit is pulled, their name and cards are moved to the side and the next person on top gets the next hit and all inserts leading up to it.
– If there are more hits than spots, the ‘extra’ hits will be given away individually via random.org.
This is a simple list to categorize every C&C Mixed Box Group Break. Each price point will have a different label applied to it to help people choose which Group Breaks they would like to join.
Team Select Mix
Prices vary based on team and product
Any Break $19 or less
Any Break $20-$29
Any Break $30-$39
Any Break $40-$69
Any Break $70-$99
Any Break $100-$149
Any Break $150 & Up
Group breaks can involve every product from Cup, Heroes and Prospects, Superlative, Dominion, Chrome, Ultimate, Series 1, O-Pee-Chee and more…..
It is a great alternative to buying a full case or box. For example, a tin of The Cup hockey can run you $500.00 whereas our 6 tin Cup case (value $3000) group break is $100 per spot.
Group break’s are a great way to be involved in a large break at minimal costs.
– All shipments will be shipped to the address you have registered in your C&C profile. If you change this address after we have shipped previous packages to you, you must notify us of this change via an email to email@example.com
– All packages will be shipped in Bubble mailers and either a top loader, one touch or protective count cases (depending on the quantity of cards in the package.)
– All shipments are guaranteed to be shipped within 3 Business days of the Break! (Unless otherwise stated prior to the breaks such as if we are doing breaks in San Diego, Vegas..etc) If the post mark on the envelope is more than 3 business days after the break, we will refund your spot in full. (We do require photographic proof of this). The day of the break does not count as a business day as we finish at midnight. So for example, if you join a break on a Monday, Tuesday counts as the first business day meaning if it is not shipped by Thursday, we refund you completely.
We do group breaks in various sports like hockey, baseball, football, basketball and more…
Best price’s on group breaks. We have done over 5000 group breaks and we do tons of giveaways and free cards
Come Join Us On Breakers.TV
(Must Be Signed Up To Our Forums Before Joining The Group Breaks)