2 Cards per Pack
5 Packs per Box
3 Boxes per Case
· Get 1 Amazing Buyback in Every Pack!
o Including tons of great Hard-Signed Hits!
· Find Hard-Signed Young Guns!
o Collect two Unique Versions!
§ One will be numbered to jersey number!
§ Gold version, commemorating the 25th Anniversary!
· All Non-RC Buybacks are Numbered to 5 or less!
· Get Lucky! Find Wayne Gretzky Hot Boxes!!
o Featuring The Great One in Every Pack!
· Look for 1-of-1 Signatures from Hall-of-Famers!
· Collect Autographs from Today’s Superstars!
· Pull Buybacks from Amazing Sets, such as The Cup!
o Highlighted by Incredible RC’s!
· Get 1 Low-Numbered UD Buybacks Card as well!
o Derived from a 100-card Base Set, which is #’d to 49!
o Plus, two stellar parallels, #’d to 24 and 5, respectively!
Buybacks (Combining to Deliver 1 per pack!!)
o Freshly Autographed
o Previously Autographed
Base Set (All Low-Numbered!)
o 100 Regular Cards – #’d to 49
o Colored Parallel — #’d to 24
o Patterned Parallel — #’d to 5
Regarding this checklist, Column A details the general type of card listed as one of three different categories:
– Base (these are the newly-printed cards composing the 2015-16 UD Buybacks Base set, with accompanying parallels)
– Auto Buyback (these listings represent previously unsigned cards that Upper Deck bought back from secondary market sources and then sent to athlete’s to sign them . . . these cards have been hand #’d on the front of each card)
– Vintage Buyback (these listings represent cards that Upper Deck bought back from secondary market sources – but did NOT send them to the athlete’s to sign them . . . almost all of these cards, however, already, feature autographs and/or memorabilia on them. Please note, when applicable, the print runs provided for these cards on the attached excel sheet checklist reference the cards’ original serial #ing . . . i.e. Sidney Crosby’s 2005-06 Cup Rookie Auto Patch will have a print run of 99 #’d copies on the checklist – but that obviously does NOT mean 99 copies of that specific card were seeded in the product. On average five or fewer copies of each Vintage Buyback were seeded in the product.)