Beckett Sports Card Monthly is designed for novice collectors and hobbyists looking to catch up on the trading card world. From sports art and autographs to auction houses and movie memorabilia, each issue revolves around a theme important to the hobby as a whole.
Broad-appealing editorial and pricing content in this monthly publication spans across all four major sports (baseball, football, hockey, and basketball) and also includes an array of other collecting areas. BSCM is a rare, one-stop resource for racing, soccer, golf, wrestling, MMA, and non-sport card collectors looking to find information on their less-mainstream pastimes.
What to expect in each issue:
- The Price Guide: More than 100 pages filled with current pricing for the most popular collectibles in 13 different categories
- The Hot List: A fluctuating guide, complete with pricing and images for the top 20 cards in six different card markets
- Market Watch: Numbers-driven analysis on the key players and products to collect
- Feature stories: Editorial and informational coverage of various trends and themes throughout the hobby
- Autograph Price Guides: Up-to-date values for the most commonly collected signatures
- Baseball Graded Card Price Guides: Current pricing based on graded card conditions
- Reviews: Editors and analysts offer insight and opinion on the industry’s recent releases
- Previews: Images, descriptions and other key details about upcoming product releases
- Readers Write: Collectors weigh in with thoughts on the hobby, questions about certain cards, and impressive new additions to their personal collections
- SuperCollector: A one-page tribute to hardcore collectors who have built trading card monuments to their favourite players or teams